Quatuor Danel season ticket
The Quatuor Danel was founded in 1991 and has been at the forefront of the international music scene ever since.
The quartet has been artist-in-residence at The University of Manchester since 2005, and performs a programme of lunchtime and evening concerts at the Martin Harris Centre throughout the year and November 2022 saw their first concert in association with the Manchester Jewish Museum.
2023-24 Season ticket packages and tickets for individual concerts are available from our box office partners Quaytickets by searching “Quatuor Danel”.
Season Ticket Package 2023-2024
We are pleased to offer special rates to patrons subscribing to a Quatuor Danel season ticket for the 2023-2024 season.
There are three subscription packages available for 2023-24 that offer excellent value with fantastic discounts:
- Package 1: The main offer comprises entry to all nine ticketed Quatuor Danel concerts, including the Weinberg Cycle. Full Season Ticket prices have been set at £86.50 (full) and £62.50 (concessions), offering around a 40% discount. Dates include: 29 September; 17 November; 15 December; 2 February; 21 March; 22 March; two concerts on 23 March; and the final concert of the season on 24 March.
- Package 2: The second offer available comprises of entry to the five Friday ticketed Quatuor Danel concerts. It excludes the Weinberg Cycle concerts on the Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Ticket prices for the Friday Evening Season Ticket have been set at £51.50 (full) and £37.50 (concessions), offering around a 35% discount. Dates include: 29 September; 17 November; 15 December; 2 February; and 22 March.
- Package 3: The third and final offer is entry to just the Weinberg Cycle and includes 5 ticketed concerts. Ticket prices are £51.50 (full) and £37.50 (concessions), offering around a 35% discount. Dates include: 21 March; 22 March; two concerts on 23 March; and the final concert of the season on 24 March.
All packages include the following:
- Reserve your seat of choice for afternoon and evening ticketed concerts at the Martin Harris Centre (subject to availability).
- Opening season reception on Friday 29 September 2023, 6.45pm (to which you may also bring a friend). Celebrate the opening of the nineteenth season and meet other season ticket subscribers.
- Festive drinks reception on Friday 15 December 2023, 6.45pm. Enjoy some festive cheer with other subscribers. Mulled wine and mince pies served.
- End of season closing reception on Friday 22 March 2024, 6.45pm. As the season draws to a close, celebrate and discuss the season’s highlights with other season ticket subscribers.
We hope you’ll agree that the 2023-2024 Season Ticket package provides outstanding value for money. Go ahead, treat yourself or someone else who is also a music lover.
For more information on the Quatuor Danel Season Ticket package, please contact a member of the MHC Box Office team on 0161 275 8951.
|Single Ticket Pricing||Evening and afternoon concerts.||£16.50 / £11.50 / £3.75|
|Complete Season Ticket (including the Weinberg Cycle)||
Entrance to nine ticketed concerts:
|£86.50 / £62.50
(Approx. 40% discount)
|Friday Evening Season Ticket (excluding the Weinberg Cycle concerts on Thursday, Saturday & Sunday.)||Entrance to five Friday ticketed concerts:
||£51.50 / £37.50
(Approx. 35% discount)
|Weinberg Cycle Ticket||
Entrance to five ticketed concerts:
|£51.50 / £37.50
(over 35% discount)
|Lunchtime concerts||Thursday lunchtime concerts (part of the Walter Carroll Lunchtime concert series)||FREE admission (unticketed)|
All concerts take place in the Cosmo Rodewald Concert Hall.
Please note that there is reserved seating for all afternoon and evening Quatuor Danel ticketed concerts at the Martin Harris Centre. Seating for all Thursday lunchtime concerts is free seated and unreserved.
How to Book:
Online / by phone via Quaytickets
Book tickets via Quaytickets available 24/7.
By calling Quaytickets on 0343 208 0500, Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm; Saturday 10am to 8pm; and Sunday, 10am to 6pm.
Please note that Quatuor Danel new season tickets can be bought online with Quaytickets. It is not possible to renew season tickets in this way.
In person / by post Tickets can be ordered, or season tickets renewed, in advance by post. Please make cheques payable to ‘The University of Manchester’.
Include your name, address, phone number, performance details and tickets required, plus a cheque made payable to ‘The University of Manchester’ and post to:
MHC Reception (G32), Martin Harris Centre for Music and Drama, The University of Manchester, Bridgeford Street (off Oxford Road), Manchester, M13 9PL.
Tickets can be purchased from box office on the day of the event (including season ticket renewals), from one hour before the start of the performance. Contactless, credit or debit card payments are welcome.
- Whether purchasing online, over the phone or in person, no booking fees apply.
- Customers can opt: for e-tickets; collection from box office; or can pay a postage fee to have their tickets printed and posted to them.
We regret that the MHC Box Office is no longer permitted to take cash; and is no longer permitted to take card payments over the phone, by post or by email.
Payment can be made by cheque. Please make cheques payable to ‘The University of Manchester’. Payments may still be made over the phone via Quaytickets.
Alternatively, customers are welcome to pay contactless or by credit or debit card on-the-door, on the day of the event. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this operational change.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Martin Harris Centre.