Quatuor Danel season ticket
The Quatuor Danel was founded in 1991 and has been at the forefront of the international music scene ever since.
The quartet has been artist-in-residence at The University of Manchester since 2005, and performs a programme of lunchtime and evening concerts at the Martin Harris Centre throughout the year.
We are extremely lucky in that Quatuor Danel's thirteenth season is dominated by a complete performance of all of Beethoven's string quartets (30 November - 3 December 2017), the first time this has happened since they joined us in 2005. If you want to hear chamber music at its most thrilling, daring and intimate, there's no better place to start!
We are pleased to offer special rates to patrons subscribing to a Quatuor Danel season ticket for the forthcoming season. We are also offering a special Beethoven Cycle ticket for the concerts taking place 30 November - 3 December 2017.
Season tickets are priced at £52.50 (full) and £42 (concessions). Beethoven Cycle tickets are priced at £25 (full) and £20 (concessions).
This is what you can expect to receive if you subscribe to a Quatuor Danel season ticket for 2017-2018:
Entrance to eight ticketed Quatuor Danel concerts 2017-2018
- All concerts take place in the Cosmo Rodewald Concert Hall. This includes tickets to the entire Beethoven cycle.
Reserved seat of your choice
- This applies to all Friday evening and afternoon ticketed concerts at the Martin Harris Centre (subject to availability).
Opening season wine reception on Friday 6 October 2017
- Celebrate the opening of the thirteenth season and meet other season ticket subscribers. You are also invited to 'bring a friend' along to this event.
Festive drinks reception on Friday 15 December 2017
- Enjoy some festive cheer with other subscribers. Mulled wine and mince pies served.
Closing season drinks reception on Friday 4 May 2018
- As the season draws to a close, celebrate and discuss the season's highlights with other season ticket subscribers.
The Beethoven Cycle ticket provides entrance to five ticketed Quatuor Danel concerts taking place 30 November - 3 December 2017.
To purchase your Season Ticket for 2017-2018 or your Beethoven Cycle ticket please contact: The Martin Harris Centre Box Office 0161 275 8951 during box office opening times (12.30pm - 2.30pm Monday to Friday).