Quatuor Danel season ticket
The Quatuor Danel was founded in 1991 and has been at the forefront of the international music scene ever since.
The quartet has been artist-in-residence at The University of Manchester since 2005, and performs a programme of lunchtime and evening concerts at the Martin Harris Centre throughout the year.
The Quatuor Danel’s 15th season of residency at the Martin Harris Centre offers another feast built around the three areas central to their growing international fame.
From Russia they perform both Prokofiev Quartets and a selection of his other chamber pieces, four of Shostakovich’s, and works by Weinberg, Myaskovsky, Schnittke, Krein and Ustvolskaya; from France and Belgium they bring us Chevalier de Saint-George (the first classical composer of African origin), César Franck, Debussy, Milhaud, Dusapin and Defontaine; and from Austria, Beethoven, Mayseder, Brahms and Zemlinsky, plus three new works especially written for them.
Is there a more vibrant classical music programme in the North-west? We doubt it.
Find out more about the Quatuor Danel 2019-20 season
Season Ticket Package 2019-2020
This is what you can expect to receive if you subscribe to a Quatuor Danel Season Ticket:
- Entrance to six ticketed Quatuor Danel concerts 2019-2020: All concerts take place in the Cosmo Rodewald Concert Hall.
- Reserved seat of your choice: This applies to all evening ticketed concerts at the Martin Harris Centre (subject to availability).
- Opening season wine reception on Friday 18 October 2019: Celebrate the opening of the fourteenth season and meet other season ticket subscribers. You are also invited to ‘bring a friend’ along to this event.
- Festive drinks reception on Friday 13 December 2019: Enjoy some festive cheer with other subscribers. Mulled wine and mince pies served.
- Closing season drinks reception on Wednesday 6 May 2020: As the season draws to a close, celebrate and discuss the season’s highlights with other season ticket subscribers.
To purchase your Season Ticket for 2019 please contact the Martin Harris Centre Box Office 0161 275 8951 during box office opening times (12.30pm - 2.30pm Monday to Friday).